Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 27, 2014

Spotted: NEW Nicole by OPI Spring 2014 Limited Edition Roughles Collection

Well what do we have here? New matte textured polishes with tiny little multi-colored specks? Just in time for Easter, right? Many thanks to reader Kellee for this sighting. Kellee spotted this brand new collection at her local Meijer this week and was nice enough to share some pics with us. Take a look!

image credit: Kellee for Nouveau Cheap
Nicole by OPI Spring 2014 Limited Edition Roughles Collection
(retail: unknown, 0.5 oz)

image credit: Kellee for Nouveau Cheap
Texturize your nails in soft pretty shades
Skip the top coat
Keep it matte

I assumed that the word "Roughles" was pronounced "rouge-lay" but boy was I wrong! According to Janine over at Beauty Geeks, it's actually pronounced  "ruffles," as in the potato chips, or ruffles on a dress. By the way, Janine has swatches of this entire collection over on her blog here--definitely take a look at those to get a better idea of this collection.

image credit: Kellee for Nouveau Cheap 
On What Grounds?, I'm Stucco On You

image credit: Kellee for Nouveau Cheap
Rock The Look, Sand In My Shoe

Again, check out Janine's swatches here to get a better idea of what these will look like on the nail. I'm kind of digging this collection for Easter...they're like speckled eggs, right?

Thanks so very much, Kellee, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. You would think that I'd be sick of of textured polishes by now -- but nope!! I am obsessed about finding these as soon as I'm able!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are really pretty and hope to find them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I guess I'm not done with textures yet! Lol, that name though! I hope whoever came up with that got a raise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I need all of those ASAP. Unless they are ridiculously priced, then I just really need that purple. I still love textured polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would actually love the base colors as either a crelly or sorbet/jelly that can build to full coverage. I'm not really into this version of texture polishes, but the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be stalking the asian nail supply for these for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so not a texture fan but the colors are just so pretty. I read that they are not crazy bumpy so I just may get one and top coat the crap out of it to make it smooth and shiny like I do to the other texture polishes I have! I am such a sucker for pastels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They do look exactly like speckled eggs! I'm going to hunt down I'm Stucco On You.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The purple, oh my! And the green.... those are musts for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a fan of the textured polishes, but the green and purple are striking my interest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have there been any more sightings of the Roughles collection? This is definitely one I HAVE to purchase. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're nowhere to be found! :(

      Delete
    2. Found these tonight at my K-Mart, an untouched display

      Delete
    3. I got the blue one in my March Ipsy bag, its so pretty!

      Delete
  12. I really want 'On What Grounds?' and 'Sand In My Shoe'!! Can these still be found anywhere though? Not at my CVS or anything anymore... =(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig