Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Spotted: new Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara

If you want more PhotoReady products (in addition to the new ones I showed you yesterday), you're in luck! A huge thanks to reader Ronda for this one! She spotted the new PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara (which I have already heard raves about) at her Bed Bath and Beyond and was kind enough to share:

image credit: Ronda for Nouveau Cheap

Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara

"Lashes look 100% more magnified, multiplied, amplified"

"Lash finding brush with rounded tip easily reaches every single lash for maximum dimension"

Thanks SO much, Ronda, for the great scoop!

Have you spotted/tried this mascara or any of the other new PhotoReady products yet?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. omg im excited! that brush is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the a dupe to Benefit's They're Real mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these new products are making me feel like I might go broke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G, this is THE best mascara I have ever used! Grab it if you see it! And the brush isn't too big. It may look like a regular plastic-bristled brush, but is actually silicone and works like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also saw this at Bed Bath and Beyond. Now I'm wishing I picked it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig