Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Reminder: Cherry Culture NYX 50% off sale ends this Sunday!

I know that several bloggers have already posted about the NYX Mega Sale that's currently going on over at Cherry Culture, but I just wanted to remind those of you who are interested that the sale ends THIS SUNDAY (5/8).

NOTE: when you view the sale items here, the prices on the site do NOT reflect the 50% off discount. You must enter the code NMS50 at checkout in order to receive the discount.


And while you're over there, be sure to check out the other products currently on sale. Oh, and don't forget that you get a free Cherry Culture Bubble Gum Lip Balm with any purchase!

Have you already taken advantage of the 50% off NYX Mega Sale? If so, what have you ordered?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hi G. Thanks for the info. I am prdering some singles e/s and cream blushes. By the way the ocode is NMS50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess: Thanks, hun! I just fixed the code. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me or did they raise the prices of a many of their products in time for this sale? I thought their lipsticks were like $3.. at least last time I ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow what a rip-off -- Cherry Culture jacks up their prices just for this sale! The round lipsticks are usually between $1.50-$2 and now they are magically $4.... -___- I hate when companies do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The prices on Cherry Culture were already discounted to $1.50 to $2.500 like stated above, but I guess for the sale, they made it original price according to NYXcosmetics.com. Better to save for when Cherry Culture goes back to their discounted price and wait for a 20% off code.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks to everyone who commented this was kind of a ripoff sale. i almost made a purchase! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree with Pandrikuma here--it didn't occur to me until I actually started looking around that Cherry Culture's prices WERE discounted, but then it looks like they went back to the original MSRP for this sale. So yes, it's a good idea to wait for next 20% off code.

    Thanks to everyone who commented about this price issue--I honestly don't buy enough NYX online to be familiar with pricing (I have a local beauty supply where I get all of my NYX for cheap) so I honestly didn't know. You ladies always set me straight! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig