Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Heads-up: new Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara

Not to be confused with the original Grow Luscious (which I reviewed here), my pal Anne just alerted me to the fact that the new Grow Luscious Plumping is now available for pre-order on the Target website.

image source: target.com
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara
(retail: $5.99 at Target)

There is not much info on the Target listing, and this new formula is not yet listed on Revlon's website. So I'm afraid I can't give you any facts about how this product differentiates itself from the original, other than (I'm assuming) it's more of a volumizing formula than the original.

After googling this product for a bit, I noticed that one of my very own readers, the lovely AKB, reviewed this product on her own blog! You can click here to see her review.

Have any of you found this new mascara in your area yet? I haven't seen it anywhere but I'm sure it will be everywhere in just a matter of time.

Thanks again, Anne, for the heads-up!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Preorder? Hmm they were already out at my Target when I went this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one last week at my Target in eastern North Carolina. I'm so surprised that other people don't have them because I feel like we always get new products after the rest of the country! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss G.! Thanks for the follow!!!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the grow luscious so will definitely be hoping this one is just as good. Thanks for letting us know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did see the link! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you'll be picking this up, G, since you liked the original Grow Luscious and prefer volumizing mascara, so this sounds like it's for you. Even better, when the original came out, it was $9.99, so the price has come down too! With a coupon this would be wicked cheap and definitely worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this at my Walmart last night on an endcap.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig