Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 23, 2016

Attention Ulta Platinum Members: Check Your Email!

UPDATE: Thanks so much to readers jgreenspan and @gabrielaaxox1 on Instagram for this hot tip! The Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette is now $25 at Ulta HERE (previously reduced to $39; reg $58). I do not know how long this sale is going to last (I'm guessing Ulta will send an email about this while I'm sleeping and that email will contain an end-date). IF YOU ARE PLATINUM, you can use your special 20% off coupon with this palette and that will bring the price down to $20. What??? Yep!

Thanks so much to several of you today for taking the time to let me know that Ulta has just sent Platinum members a unique 20% off code (to use in-store or online) that does NOT exclude prestige cosmetics (well, ALMOST all prestige cosmetics). This code can be used on ONE purchase (not one item, one PURCHASE) and it expires on 7/2/16.

FINE PRINT:
Coupon offer valid on all regular price and sale merchandise and on any one hair or skin service at The Salon at Ulta Beauty or Dermalogica Skin Bar. Excludes hair extensions and the purchase of series skin treatments. Cannot be combined with any other beauty service offer. Not valid on fragrance, Lancôme, Clinique, Dermalogica, Beauty Steals® and Benefit Brow Services. Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. This offer cannot be combined with any other Ulta Beauty coupon offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. May be used on a single purchase and is limited to stock on hand. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases. Limit one per customer, per visit. Please check ulta.com for your location details. Valid through 7.2.16.

I JUST updated the weekly sale wrap-up with some new products and deals HERE that you do not want to miss. They would go quite nicely with this coupon (which I just received myself today, since I am now Platinum for the first time ever).

IMPORTANT: this always seems to come up when I post about these special 20% off coupons so let me get this out of the way now. If you go into ANY prestige beauty item listing on the Ulta site, it's going to tell you that it's "EXCLUDED FROM COUPONS". If you're new to Ulta, this notation is in reference to the regular Ulta coupons that are always available on the homepage and always exclude prestige beauty. This notation DOES NOT APPLY to these special 20% off coupons, unless you're trying to use it with fragrance, Lancôme, Clinique, or Dermalogica, since those brands are excluded from this special coupon.

If you are Platinum and did not receive this coupon today, contact Ulta customer service and hopefully they can give you a code over the phone or help you to get one via email.
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Yay for the 20%, boo-hiss for the Lancome and Clinique exclusions, and thanks, G, for sharing the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a large purchase this morning and added this to my cart and it still worked, I got the link in an email this week: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod14051045&dtm_em=1b8994880ecfce8ecbd20277969748d1&CID=35625572&ET_LID=FREE+22+Piece+Beauty+Bag&RID=1817153368&CCID=ET_PR_FY16WK21_Sun_Prestige_V1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how long it'll ., but for some reason the Eos lipbalm in honeydew is on clearance for .87 and still works with the bogo half off sale. I just ordered six for a little under $4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Thank you so much! That is my favorite flavor I had to go buy 10

      Delete
  4. I might get the It cosmetics CC cream. I'm working on a deluxe sample and I love it. Btw, Norstrom cancelled my samples in my backordered Stila lip product. They said they are changing the sampling program. They will send me something similar. I told them I don't want any perfume!! I picked the MAC falsies sample, La Mer cream and Trish Mcevoy BB cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm down to the absolute last dregs of some of my Ouidad and Tarte stuff, and have been PRAYING for this to appear in my inbox. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I ask which Ouidad products you use? I have been thinking of purchasing some items.

      Delete
  6. Yep, got mine today and heading to Ulta tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always been able to use mine twice - once in store and once online. Not that I really need to use it twice, since it works on the whole purchase. But I like that I can do that since sometimes some of the things I want are available online but others aren't and same scenario in store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only been able to do this if I shop online first. If I use it in the store first then try to use the code online, I get an error that it's already been used.

      Delete
    2. Do you make the in store and online purchase on the same day?

      Delete
  8. Was so excited to see this coupon with all the new palettes coming out! Would love to see a haul from you if you decide to splurge. Congrats on becoming platinum ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much!!! And yes, I will share a haul as soon as I figure out what the heck I'm getting (too many choices! Lol!).

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the heads up. I better receive mine because I never got the free gift that others spoke about and I've been Platinum for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to see if there will be a July 4th weekend sale and use the coupon then. Last year they had a sale where it was 5x points and brands like L'Oreal and NYX were 40% off and I would like to take advantage of that and this coupon so I can really go all out for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to say thank you for always posting informative deals & sales. I never comment after reading your blog but I had to today. I was one of those customers who brought the Gwen palette for $39 earlier this month. I kept my receipt. When I ready your info about it been $25 today, I got the extra 20% coupon & went straight to my local Ulta. I got it for $20, plus got a Lorac blush & had 1.58 refunded back to me. Talk about major sales.
    Thank u G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, you are so welcome! I am so happy to hear from you--thanks for taking the time to comment! And wow, you SCORED!!!!! Way to go on working those sales and holding on to your receipt! Congrats and enjoy your new goodies. xo

      Delete
  12. Hmmm. I'm a platinum member and I never get any of the stuff we're supposed to get. Including this. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I called customer service and was told that they cannot give codes via phone. I have to wait for an email. Not fair! I explained that items are selling out while I'm waiting. She said she had no authority or access to codes. So, I sent an email I'm still waiting. Not cool Ulta.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Which do u do first buy online or instore?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig