Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Now through 5/10: Get $10 off $50 at MAC (Plus Everyday Free Shipping)


Thanks so much to readers @makeupmatters4woc, @lvcc15, @macah0lick, and @kenkenbeauty on Instagram for this hot tip!

Right now you can enter code MAC10 on the MAC Cosmetics website HERE to get $10 off your $50+ order, plus everyday free shipping on all orders. MAC codes are rare (I think I've only posted about one or two in the past) so jump on this if you're interested! This code expires on 5/10 (thanks to @macah0lick for that tip)!

Also, let me remind you that MAC permanently lowered the price of their eyeshadow single refill pans from $10 to $6 back in March, and they also lowered the price of their 9x palettes to $32 (down from $40),  and their 15x palettes to $65 (down from $85), so now is a great time to get those.

Thanks again, @makeupmatters4woc, @lvcc15, @macah0lick, and @kenkenbeauty, for the hot tips. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I just came here to tell you about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saks has a Free 7-Piece Gift With Any $80 Estée Lauder Purchase plus free shipping. It's a pricey GWP, but the Harper's Bazaar bag is really gorgeous! http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/Beauty/Special-Offers/shop/_/N-52iv8w/Ne-6lvnb5?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306570416

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That link didn't work for me. Well it took me to Saks but unfounded page error..and given ur screen name...hmmmm lol

      Delete
    2. Sorry about that! And you're right...I may need to change my screen name :) Try the new link below. If that doesn't work, just go to the Saks site then go to beauty. Good luck!
      http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306570416&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446975988&R=400903555230&P_name=Est%26%23233%3Be+Lauder&N=306570416&bmUID=lhohs3V

      Delete
    3. That link didn't work for me. Well it took me to Saks but unfounded page error..and given ur screen name...hmmmm lol

      Delete
  3. Just made a purchase :), bought some more eye shadows and the pro palette + inserts(to reach the $50 mark) . Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. does this apply in canada in stores? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omggg so excited for this never tried mac shadows before any recommendations? Ps i love warm neutrals so where to start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brown script is a must!, saddle, texture, wood winked, red brick, rice paper, sketch, handwritten, coopering *love struck*, patina *the underdog*, the list goes on and on :)

      Delete
  6. My $10 kept getting removed and I had to keep adding it back, is anyone else having the same issue? My order amount before the savings was $55.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could I do multiple $50 orders with this code?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig