Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Several New Updates Added to Black Friday/Cyber Monday Beauty Sale Round-Up


Just a quick note to let you know that I have added SEVERAL new deals to the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Round-Up HERE, including some brands that some of you were asking about. 

As soon as I hear about ColourPop and the other brands that a lot of us are waiting for, I'll add them to the list, so keep checking back. It's about to get really crazy, so hold tight!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I took part in the elf deal and the bobbi brown deal.....I am done christmas shopping so I was just picking up a few treats for myself☺
    Happy Thanksgiving G!!
    Thanks for all you do!❤

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig