Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sale Updates (PS: I Need Your Help)




Just a quick note to let you know that I have updated both the Black Friday Beauty Sale Round-Up and Holiday 2014 Beauty Sale Round-Up lists with lots of new info, and I will continue to update these lists regularly whenever I receive new sale info (and I will be updating the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale master list tomorrow). Spoiler Alert: The Macy's Beauty Doorbusters this year are insane--just wait until you see them!

A lot of retailers/brands don't release their Black Friday info until we get closer to the date, so that's why you're going to see a lot of "missing" brands/retailers in these lists. Hopefully that will change very soon. And as we get closer to Cyber Monday and that info starts to trickle in, the list will get even crazier--trust me!

HELP: If you know of any ongoing (as in, more than just a day or two) beauty sales not featured in my Holiday 2014 Beauty Sale Round-Up, I would love if you'd comment on that post and shared with us. Typically, brands/retailers will run sales right after Black Friday/Cyber Monday and those sales will often last up through Christmas, so hopefully that list will become longer after the BF madness has died down. 

As always, thank you SO much for your help every year at this time. These lists are such an incredible resource and I owe that all to you and your input. 

PS: Don't forget that there are direct links to all of these lists on my homepage (right above the first blog post) for your convenience.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. HauteLook has Rouge Bunny Rouge on sale (25-48% off retail) right now until sat 8am PST. going through mr rebates will net you another 3%cashback. if any of you are still new to either site, please consider looking me up for a referral link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of off topic but I was at CVS today and saw the beginnings of 50% & 75% stickers! Could this be the start of their semi annual beauty event?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig