Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Eye On Neutral Matte/Shimmer Palette now 50% off at Target

Remember back in November when we were all excited about that Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Matte/Shimmer palette at Target? To refresh your memory, Sonia Kashuk took the Eye On Neutral Matte palette and the Eye On Neutral Shimmer palette and combined the two into one limited edition palette for Holiday 2013.

Well guess what? This limited edition palette is FINALLY on clearance at Target for 50% off! Thanks to reader @drustoremakeuplover on Instagram for the heads-up:

image credit: @drustoremakeuplover for Nouveau Cheap
Sonia Kashuk Limited Editon Eye On Neutral Matte/Shimmer Palette
(regularly $29.99, now on clearance for $14.99)

If you have been wanting this one, I highly suggest stopping by your local Target ASAP to try and find it. And if you don't see a clearance sticker on it, take it to a scanner and see if it comes up on clearance in the system. Also, Target clearance items eventually go down to 70% off, but if you wait for that, you could miss out on this one completely.  I wouldn't risk it!

Thanks so much, @drustoremakeuplover, for the heads-up about this one! I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Been waiting forever for this. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was $10.98 at my Target last week. I'm checking tomorrow since beauty clearance goes down some more on Fridays. Hoping to get mine! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, shiny! I've been waiting for this to go on clearance, as $30 seems like a ridiculous price for this when the actual product is so small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not surprised it was marked down...I watched a great in-depth YouTube review on this and it was pretty lackluster quality unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i also saw a couple of youtube video reviews on this and i was shocked at how tiny the product is (especially for its original price) and how the shadows were pretty weak in quality (color payoff wasn't great and texture was chalky). i also agree it's not a surprise that the price had to be reduced bigtime to clear it out.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I was ready to buy it at $30 when I thought it was just 2 full-sized instructional palettes (which fun for $20) smooshed together... but it was crazy small! Still looking for it at the reduced rate, there are tons left in surrounding targets and I haven't seen any drop yet.

      Delete
  5. I hate not being able to try sonia kashuks products! this is one of those that i really wanted to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is still regular price (29.99) here. (Yes, I took them to the scanner, no discount)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep checking and the whole display is there. Untouched, Full and No Clearance Sticker. :( Patiently waiting is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of the organix products were on clearance at my local Target. I ended up buying two of the biotin & collagen root boost sprays :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. its $8.98 now. i just got it and yes its small but the pigmentation is good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got it for 70% off today too!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig