Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 22, 2013

Spotted: New Revlon Spring/Summer 2013 Limited Edition Wild Flowers 3D Jewel Appliques

Revlon has released a new Limited Edition collection of nail appliques (remember these from Fall/Winter 2012?). Reader Brittany spotted the new Limited Edition Wild Flowers 3D Jewel Appliques at Walgreens recently and was nice enough to share some pics:

image credit: Brittany for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Limited Edition Wild Flowers 3D Jewel Nail Appliques
(retail: $9.99 each at Walgreens)

There are eight designs in this collection. Keep reading to see them all...

image credit: Brittany for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Brittany for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Brittany for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Brittany for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Brittany for Nouveau Cheap

Have you spotted these new Limited Edition nail appliques in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much for the sighting and pics, Brittany!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This looks like some pretty good stuff! Great job, Revlon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these last week i figured someone spotted them already lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to resist getting grabby hands over these. I want three of them, but they're kind of spendy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even saw them at Walmart! They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't even managed to try any of the first set of designs--they never seem to be on sale when I come across them. I'm intrigued by the "3D" on these--wonder if this is another manifestation of the texture trend in nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THESE are the kinds of nail decals/strips I love. Anything that looks like I could make the look via stamping, striping, whatever, I don't care. But extremely detailed, almost photographic images? YES PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig