Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales


My pal Make-Up on the Cheap has been super busy these past few weeks, so I'll be posting the full list of makeup sales on her behalf for a while. As always, you can view my picks for the best deals of the week here (which includes sales on makeup, skincare, haircare etc.). Here is the full list of all of the makeup sales for the week of 5/8 - 5/14:

CVS

Scan your Extra Card card, folks! This week CVS is printing a coupon for $3 off any $10 beauty purchase!
Maybelline cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Sally Hansen cosmetics (includes nail products) BOGO1/2OFF
Milani cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Spend $15 on Revlon cosmetics, get $7 Extra Bucks
Spend $10 on CoverGirl foundation, powder, blush or concealer get $3 Extra Bucks
CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain $6

RITE AID

Wet n Wild cosmetics BOGOFREE and get $3 +UP Rewards when you spend $10
CoverGirl Clean Makeup, Simply Ageless and Natureluxe 30% off
Sally Hansen nail enamel BOGO1/2OFF
Revlon lip & eye cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Almay foundation, powder, blush, concealer or bronzer BOGO1/2OFF
Neutrogena cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
All articifical eyelashes BOGO1/2OFF

WALGREENS

Rimmel foundation, powder, primer, bronzer or eye cosmetics 50% off
Maybelline cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
CoverGirl foundation, concealer, powder, blush or eye cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Almay cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Neutrogena cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Revlon lip or nail cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
ChapStick lip balm 3/$3

Don't forget to scan your Extra Care card at CVS this week for that great coupon, which can be used in conjunction with any manufacturer's coupons you might have (and of course the sales too)! And just another reminder--there are lots of other great beauty-related deals going on this week, so click here for the highlights.

Do you plan to take advantage of any sales this week? I'm very excited about the Wet n Wild deal at Rite Aid (And the eos and haircare deals too). Oh, and I want to thank my lovely reader Rachel for giving us an advance heads-up about the Clean & Clear body wash deal at Walgreens this week. Since they're BOGOFREE, you're really in luck if you have the BOGOFREE coupon that was in the Sunday paper back in March (I'm so happy I held on to mine!). You'll get both body washes for free!
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Thanks girlie, I love when you do these. Saves me so much time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm doing a Wet n Wild haul tomorrow, I've been waiting a few weeks for it! But what to buy? Lippies and eyeshadows for sure, and any nailpolishes I see that I like. But what else is recommended?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this came right on time. Im almost out of my EOS lip balm. Im gonna get 2 while they are on special and maybe I will use my up reward to get some Wet n Wild stuff while its on sale. Ive really been wanting to try their Princess bronzer even though I love my Rimmel natural bronzer in Sunlight and I got a backup a while back when Rimmel was 50% off at Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I wish we had Rite-Aids in my area!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. g; i have been reading your blog for a few months now. you seem like a powerful, persuasive gal. so, if you could talk rite aid into building one in my town, that would be swell! i get sad when i see all the excellent right aid deals ):

    bahaha if only.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez, Rite-Aid always has the best deals, sucks that I don't have one near me. D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will take advantage of the Milani deals but I might have to travel the next state over since the CVS in my area seems not to carry the blushes but ironically Walgreens does. Why is Terra Sole so freaking hard to find? And I wish that Illinois had a Rite-Aid or at least Hammond had a Rite-Aid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If only the new wet n wild collection would show up at my rite aid during this sale, I would be really excited. Now I want to go check!

    ReplyDelete
  9. G. Thanks for these info and omg thanks for the recommendation on the wnw trios. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am REALLY excited about this week's Revlon deal. With the $3/$10 coupon from the scanner, you can pay $12 and get $7 ECB! BUT WAIT (lol) there's a $2/1 in this sunday's paper. Plus, there was a $2/1 in a paper last month. I'm buying a blush and an eyeshadow for $8 out of pocket and getting $7 back. $1 for two great products!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Thanks for posting these! Awesome blog btw :) *following*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish the EOS shave cream would go on sale. Ive really been wating to try it! A while back it was on salw @ Wags but I didnt pick anu up because I already had some shave cream. Has anyone tried the EOS shave cream before?
    I wish my CVS had the Milani Baked Blushes but they dont. They have all the new eyeshadows but not the blushes. Its weird I wonder why that is? Well hopefully Wags will put out a sale for Milani soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried to go for the CVS $3 off any $10 beauty purchase deal today. I bought the CG pressed powder & a CG lipstick. It wasn't until I got home that I realized they didn't count the lipstick towards the deal!! =/ I'm bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, and my receipt also says "CoverGirl, Spend 10 get 3 EB"...

    I'm starting to wonder if I'm even looking at the right thing... I'm brand new to this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Does anyone know if the CVS $3 off of $10 will print out each day? or will it just print out once for the week? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. regarding the sale at rite aid -- Finesse is B1G1F, and in this Sunday's paper there is a $1 PLUS a $2 rebate. So, if you have 2 inserts, you can use (2) $1 off coupons on the 2, and then use the rebate to pretty much get them free! Yay! I am wanting to try the hypoallergenic one b/c it is sulfate free!

    Also, there are some deals ong OB tampons & stayfree pads also in todays paper. All things a girl should always have back stock of - you never know who will need some!

    hope that helps some of you ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Free Finesse! @ Riteaid

    If you have 2 copies of todays Sunday paper, there is a $1 off coupon PLUS a $2 rebate

    so, if you buy 2 (B1G1F) and use two coupons, you will pay about a dollar for each

    but, turn in the rebate form, and get get back $2, that's like getting them for free (if you are patient)

    Also, there are some sales going on on OB tampons & Stayfree liners which also have coupons in this sunday's paper that are pretty good -- all things a girl should have back stock on.

    hope this helps some of you ladies out :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please note that at all the CVS' I went to yesterday the BOGO Milani is only on eye & nail...

    ReplyDelete
  19. can the $3 for $10 coupon be used online? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ashwillis83: Yep, I've used the EOS shave cream. It's interesting. It says you can shave wet or dry so I decided to put it to the test. You really CAN shave dry with it and not get razor burn! It's just THAT chock full of moisturizing ingredients!

    Sounds amazing, right? Well, it is - BUT - it's got a drawback... The huge amount of heavy moisturizers coat your razor so badly that they will basically ruin the blade before you can finish shaving your legs!

    I started with a new cartridge (I use a razor that takes a cartridge containing 4 individual blades in it, too) and rinsed in hot water while shaving but the residue from the EOS shaving cream on the blades would NOT budge a millimeter! :(

    I was really bummed out since having the option to dry shave every once in a while would have been really nice. However, razor blades are just too stinking expensive to go through TWO for a single shave!

    Sorry for the bad news but HTH! Also, wet shaving didn't seem to cause the same problem.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig